Member Since: 2007 (Clean Brite Saskatoon, Member Since 2009)
Clean Brite Saskatoon
Unit #178, 833 - 51st Street East
Cell: (306) 381-4202
Fax: (306) 384-1007
If you need your office cleaned, Clean Brite Saskatoon is the cleaning service for you. We specialize in commercial office cleaning and offer a free on-site estimate. Whether it's for regular, scheduled office cleaning, a thorough one-time or spring clean-up, post construction clean-up, refinishing & burnishing of floors, we provide exceptional service to reflect the professionalism of your company and can handle any job.
Commercial office cleaning may include but is not limited to the following:
- Cleaning of interior & exterior areas of entranceways and stairs
- Disinfect phones, electronic equipment, light switches, door knobs and other touch surfaces
- Walls and doors, glass and windows spot cleaned
- Dusting and damp wiping of counters, desks, cabinets, high ledges, window sills
- Blinds or other window covering dusted or vacuumed
- All carpeting vacuumed, all hard surface flooring swept and/or vacuumed and washed
- Clean, disinfect and maintain restrooms and lunch rooms
- Soap dispensers, paper towels and toilet paper dispensers to be replenished
- Waste receptacles emptied, cleaned
We are an award-winning organization that is service-focused with an exceptional front-line service staff and a high-performance management team who can assure a sustainable high level of service.
Clean Brite Saskatoon is:
- Fast and Efficient
- Reasonably Priced
We at Clean Brite are conscious of the environment and know that we have an environmental responsibility to the quality of life of our customers, the community we live and work in and to our own employees and their families. We strongly support and utilize “Green” cleaning whenever and wherever possible. We stand by and use environmentally friendly and approved cleaning agents by Dustbane in all of our facilities. We believe in minimizing the potential negative environmental impacts cleaning agents have on the environment.
We follow a Green Cleaning Policy; which includes the following principles
- Clean for a healthy indoor environment
- Minimize human exposure to contaminants and cleaning products
- Recognize cleaning as an environmental health benefit
- Minimize chemical, particle and moisture residue when cleaning
- Follow safety procedures when diluting solutions and using cleaning products
- Prevent cross-contamination by using proper cleaning materials
- Dispose cleaning products in environmentally safe ways
- Establish and document routine maintenance
One way we reduce our carbon footprint is by installing a dispensing system that mixes the appropriate ratios of cleaner with water which controls what and how much gets used and therefore avoiding any potential errors or over use. The most commonly used cleaners are as follows:
Emerald – Hard Surface Cleaner & Degreaser
Azure – Window/Glass & Multi-Surface Cleaner
Polar – Bathroom Cleaner
Blu-Lite Plus – Foaming Cleaner, Disinfectant Descaler and Deodorizer
Excelsior – Neutral Floor Cleaner
Quat Plus – Liquid Disinfectant
Club Soda or Vinegar – Stainless Steel Polish
We have proven cleaning methods that we have developed through education and experience. We use special color coded microfiber cloths to prevent cross-contamination or erroneous chemical usage. For example, we use green cloths for stainless steel cleaner, blue cloths for desk and window cleaning and recycled paper towel (if necessary) and/or white or yellow cloths for washrooms. We use only commercial grade cotton mops, dust mops, mop pails and wet/dry vacuums to clean with. Our Targa vacuums are of high efficiency due to high performance motors and a self cleaning new filter system. This triple filter system includes the permanent, four layer, fabric Targa filter, a replaceable Clean-Air paper dust bag and a high effiency particulate air hospital grafe filter. The Targa Clean- Air Filter System retains 99.9% of all dirt, dust and bacteria down to a 0.3 micron size. Allcotton and microfiber items are washed and sanitized at our laundry facility weekly at high temperatures to ensure all bacteria and debris is washed away.
How to get started???
- For more information or for a free estimate, give us a call at (306) 381-4202 or send us an email to email@example.com
- After the call or email, you can schedule a visit to customize a program that meets your needs at just the right price.
- Relax and enjoy more free time!